Friday 13 April 2012

Fawn Photoshoot and new collection! April 2012

Hello lovelies,

Hope you are well. It's been a month since I last blogged, but I've been a busy lady! I've been making lots and lots of gorgeous new jewellery for you all! Lots are still to come, but I've got a new collection to show you!

This photoshoot I did with Katelizabeth Photography was called the 'Fawn Photoshoot': based in the woodland, and the model being made to resemble a fawn! It featured my gorgeous new pieces which were a bit more natural in theme and colour. Here are the gorgeous photos...

Here the gorgeous model Elizabeth Tate is wearing the Vintage Birds Locket necklace £12


Twitter birds earrings £3

Links owl necklace £10

Emily cameo necklace £12

Stacey crown and key necklace (named after one of my lovely customers!) £11


More pieces of the collection are available from my shop: Vintage Princess Jewellery, Upstairs in City Attic, 74-76 North Road, Durham, DH1 4SQ and my website www.vintageprincessjewellery.co.uk 

Hope you like it! 

I'll be back soon with more new collections! 

Take care.

Much love, 

Laura xXxXx
Vintage Princess Jewellery


No comments:

Post a Comment