Monday 8 November 2010

Every cloud has a silver lining

Hello lovelies!

As you probably know Facebook decided to shut down my business profile. Needless to say I was rather gutted! I lost over 3000 friends, about 1000 messages, hundreds of photos, and just the ability to actually talk to my customers! Thank goodness I still have my Vintage Princess Accessories page though! Phew!

Anyway, I've been working suuuuuper hard behind the scenes, whilst also getting rather stressed! lol, to try and get organised again and to find all my customers! I'm hopefully just about there now. Well kinda anyway! Everyone has been so kind to me about it though and I just want to say thank you to you all <3 I love you lots! <3

I've decided to make the most of this. I love crafting too much to ever give up, I just couldn't stop making jewellery! So, I'm taking Vintage Princess to the next level! I've now made this blog to try and keep people up to date with what is going on with Vintage Princess and I've also got Twitter now! Check me out! It's sooo complicated though! I thought it was just a sign of me getting old that I didn't know how to use it but it seems I'm not alone, thank goodness! If you have Twitter you can find me at @vpjewellery :)

What I'm most excited about though is getting my collection stocked in shops and getting my own website! :) I'll be blogging about the wonderful Strands and City Attic who are selling my jewellery very soon.
I'm going to be setting the website up this week. Unfortunately it also looks very complicated, but hopefully I'll get the hang of it! It feels like Vintage Princess is becoming a real business though and it's wonderful! I can't wait to be able to get all of this up and running! There will be a special relaunch event with lots of special promotions for my lovely customers to say thank you for all of your help and for just being lovely! I'll let you know the date as soon as I have decided it.

I hope you are as excited as I am about the way Vintage Princess is progressing! Thank you again for being so loyal and just generally wonderful. I couldn't of done this without my lovely customers and crafting friends, so thank you.

Much love,

Vintage Princess

xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. Looking great Laura.

    I really must spend some more time updating my blog... and get into twittering you clever cyber gal!

    www.ElizabethKane.wordpress.com

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elizabeth-Kane-Visual-Artist/372025959695#!/pages/Elizabeth-Kane-Visual-Artist/372025959695

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks hunny! Just seen your comment. Yeah, I'm attempting to keep up with the 'kids'! Teehee! :) xXxXx

    ReplyDelete