Thursday 25 November 2010

Busy beeeee!

Hello lovelies,

I've been neglecting my blog for a bit and it makes me sad! I've got lots of ideas to write about but I've been toooo sleepy lately to write anything! Booo

I've been a super busy bee lately with markets, jewellery parties, making pieces for custom orders and photoshoots with the fabulous Katelizabeth Photography and to stock in City Attic! Ah, I really do love my job!

I was at Another Funky Fair which was held at Alington House, Durham and a market at St Aidens School, Sunderland which were both great! I really hope they hold more markets as they were really good fun! Met lots of lovely people there who I hope to see again at future markets :)


My small, but perfectly formed, stall at St Aidens :)

I've held two jewellery parties, one which was at one of my customer's house and another one which I held at my own house. They are sooo much fun! Jewellery parties really are great! Lots of girly chats, with tea and cake and lots of pretty, bargainous jewellery! If you're in the North East let me know by emailing vintageprincessjewellery@gmail.com if you'd like to hold one, they are freeee :)

I was supposed to be at We Bring the Stars Out tonight held by Mod Rockers, but unfortunately the snow put a stop to that. It's very sad times. I was really looking forward to it! It sounded AMAZING! There was a fashion show, a few stalls from crafters, cupcakes, cocktails, live music, ooh and hot male totty! haha! Silly weather not letting me get there. I am definitely not the snows friend today! Cry :'(  I really hope they organise another one, I'd really really love to have gone :'(

Now I've got the weekend to prepare for Monday's market at Sacriston which I am suuuuuuuper excited about! It's going to be a 'Christmas Extravaganza'! You can follow the link for lots of details. There will be market stalls, the best one of course going to be held by City Attic and Vintage Princess (meeeee!)! hehe, there is going to be a fun fair, carols and Santa is going to be there! :) I actually can't wait! It's going to be wonderful. Hope to see lots of you there!

Then I've got another market in Alington House, Durham on 3rd December, and a market with Charles Street, in Newcastle on the 4th! Phew, I'm a busy lady this month! I'll be blogging lots more from now on though, and making lots of new pretty things! hehe. I've got a special thing planned for the weekend of 11th December for you too so keep your eyes peeled!

Much love,

Vintage Princess

xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment