Tuesday 18 January 2011

General ramblings!

Hello lovelies!

Hope you're all well.

I have certainly been feeling the January blues so far this year! But Vintage Princess has been keeping me going. I've now got my website up and running which is wonderful! It has taken me a while to get all the pieces online, as I can be rather useless when it comes to computers! Took me a few months simply to work out how to reduce the size of photos! hehe. But now I have this photo editing lark mastered! Yay! Super speedy website uploads from now on!

So, so far this year I'm afraid I have been rather slow at getting going. Lately though I have been getting back into the swing of things. I really really do love making jewellery so much and I've been on a roll the past week or so! I've added lots of new one of a kind pieces to my website, and still have more to come! I just haven't managed to think up names for them yet! lol. Here's a few of my favourite one of a kind pieces that I've made lately...

Honey


Roxanne
 
 
These are two very special one of a kind necklaces. They really are very pretty :)

One of my favourite bracelets is Zena. There are only 2 available of each colour and they are just so cool! Hope you like it-

Zena

There are lots of new pieces on my website. I've made lots of pretty new necklaces, bracelets, rings, phone cases, bag charms... Just everything! Oooh, I just have to show you my favourite new ring I've made- Tabitha-


Tabitha

Isn't it fab! It's available in teal (pictured above), pink and red. I really love it. In fact, I've made myself one! hehe.

Anyway, don't really know what this blog post is supposed to be about really! Just thought I'd write a little something to get back into the swing of things, and to tell you that Vintage Princess is still here and I'm going to be working suuuper hard from now on to make it even better!

Please do check out my new website at http://www.vintageprincessjewellery.co.uk/ I really do hope you like what I've made on there, and if you have any feedback on the website I'd really love to hear it! Feel free to email me at vintageprincessjewellery@gmail.com or contact me via my Facebook profile. I've also got a new facebook page called Vintage Princess Jewellery which I'll be keeping updated with everything that is going onto my website. In fact, I've got new photos to upload to it, so I'll go do that now!

I'll be back again soon. I'm going to blog more from now on :)

Take care lovelies

Much love,

Vintage Princess

xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment