Wednesday 22 February 2012

Vintage Princess Jewellery is featured by Emily Cromarty Photography!

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're all well and having a lovely week.

I've got some more lovely photos to show you! This time it's from Emily Cromarty Photography. I got a message from Emily a little while ago asking if she can feature some of my jewellery in her shoots and I most certainly said yes! Emily is a local photographer, and I'd seen her photos on Facebook and they are wonderful! It's really lovely having my jewellery in some of her shoots. Here are a few of the fab photos!

Midnight owls necklace

The Glitzy bracelets

And another beauty...


The Sophie necklace

And my favourite photo so far! Featuring the Sophie necklace, statement angel wings earrings, and 'One Day I'll Fly Away' necklace (coming to the website very soon!).

I'm also making jewellery for a shoot Emily is doing very soon too... It's all very exciting! Can't wait to get making them tomorrow. So hopefully you'll see some more amazing photos very soon!

For more information and to see more gorgeous photos by Emily you can visit her website, like her Facebook page or follow her on Twitter...

Thanks for reading!

Much love,

Laura xXxXx
Vintage Princess Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment