Wednesday 15 February 2012

Vintage Princess Jewellery loves Pinterest!

Hello lovelies!

Oh yes, I have something else to keep me occupied at the moment- Pinterest!



I signed up for Pinterest a while ago, but only just got round to using it properly a few weeks ago and I love it! It's a site where you 'pin' all the photos/images etc that you like to your own photo boards (by pin it means either upload or put the web link in and the picture will appear!). It's a place where I share all my images of my jewellery, amazing photos from Katelizabeth Photography, and all the other images of things that I like/come across etc. You can like/comment on other people's images that they've shared and if you love them lots you can repin them to your own photo boards.

At the moment I've got all my jewellery on there, Katelizabeth Photography shoot photos, favourite quotes and a things that I love board. Things such as...


tea! And...


Cupcakes! And...


Unicorns!

Anyone who knows me and knows of my Vintage Princess Jewellery business knows of my love of these things, but I thought it would be a good way of showing this and for letting others know what Vintage Princess Jewellery and me are about!

If you want to follow me on Pinterest please do! My user name is Vintage Princess Jewellery and my site link is http://pinterest.com/vpjewellery/

Come share pretty pictures with me!

Thanks for reading!

Much love,

Laura xXxXx
Vintage Princess Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment